Friday, September 12, 2008

RE: Steelers quarterback job

I had no idea, but apparently the Steelers make people formally apply for positions on the team. A friend of mine forwarded me this, a copy of Ben Roethlisberger's application from 2004.


Pittsburgh Steelers

"Our Art was better than Cleveland's Art"

Official Quarterback Application Form

Job Information


Name:

Ben Roehtlisbreger


Address:

Just call me Mr. Ben



Phone:

What about it

Previous football experience:

I throwed good for Miami Florida only it was in Ohio
Before that I throwed good at Findlay


References:

I don't understand



Educational Information

School/University:

That's not educational

Major:

Major what

Extracurricular activities:

I don't understand

Other comments:

You said this part would be educational but I didn't learn anything



Personal Information

Favorite music:

Fall out Boy, Kid Rock, Nickleback
Creed rocks gosh darn hard


Favorite movies:

Transfromers, Rob Schneider
Shrek because people say I look like him


Favorite TV shows:

I don't like funny shows so I watch Seinfeld


If I wasn't playing football I would be:

Pooping

My personal hero is:

Bomberman

One thing I like about myself is:

I took the training wheels off my bike last week

One thing I don't like about myself is:

The way I smell after playing football


Thing I like most about Pittsburgh:

People here are as smart as me

1 comment:

Brother Love said...

First, I'm not surprised Pittsburgh requires an application and secondly, you clearly did not do your research, Ben never spells that many words right...