Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And Now for Something Probably the Same as Everything Else

As part of Creative Differences' ongoing effort to create content that is more streamlined, soulless, and devoid of any real emotion or originality, I'll be contributing a weekly (let's go with Tuesday) column all about the NFL. And by NFL, I mean the Steelers. It'll be like DJMJ's ABC's column, only not as good (that means it'll REALLY suck--just kidding Mom Jeans). It'll also be like a Peter King MMQB column, except I'll never talk about coffee, things I "learned" about football that I didn't know before, or any of that other shit that you'd expect to find in a book from a sorority reading list.

This column will not be a weekly voyage of self-discovery where you, the reader, and I, the asshole try to help each other better understand the goings-on of your favorite team with a gay mascot. It's really just going to be an opportunity for me to put more words on the site so that it looks better to Google. Perhaps someone other than the other authors of this blog can even comment on it once in awhile so that it looks like we have more than 10 readers. I promise not to pontificate about stuff you don't care about. I promise that when I run out of Steelers stuff to write about, I'll think of something really funny to post, or I'll just put up a picture of a hot chick.

I'm not asking much from you, dear reader(s). All I want is a chance to make a mediocre column that you can sorta kinda maybe enjoy at least til the part 2/3 of the way through reading that I'll sorta kinda maybe enjoy at least til I run out of ideas writing. Get all that? Good, then you're ready for tonight's first ever edition of...

THE COLUMN WITHOUT A NAME (Catchy Suggestions Welcome!)

No comments: