Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Party time!



Hey everybody! It's Arizona's No. 1 No. 2 quarterback Matt Leinart! My Cardinals just defeated the Philadelphia Eagles by a touchdown to win the NFC title, and now we're going to the Super Bowl!

Kurt Warner was great in the first half and again in the clutch, Larry Fitzgerald played like the receiver Braylon Edwards wishes he was, and our defense knocked McNabb on his ass when they had to. But I was important to this win, too, because I spent the whole game on the bench planning the postgame party! I know you all want us to beat the Steelers, and I know you want to party, so let me introduce you to everybody!


This is my friend Anne. I'm not sure if that's her name, but she looks like an Anne. The girl on the right is Sally Stoneface. THAT name I remember. Just look at her. "Stoneface." You can't make that shit up!


These are my friends from the University of Arizona's School of Theatre Arts. Hey, girls, I'm going to "act" like a guy who beat your football team three times in college. OH WAIT, I DID! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!


You may remember these gals from those photos of me that leaked on the internet last spring. I sure learned a lesson after that ordeal. If you're going to party with high school girls...don't cover it up!


Hey look, Tara Reid decided to show!


I met these lovely ladies when I visited LSU with John David BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERY-WHERE. I don't speak cajun, but I'm pretty sure they said they were all 21, which is a little old for me.


That's more like it. I'm glad you all came over!


Even better!


This is my baby mama Brynn and our son...er...uh... Anyways, being a father is a proud part of my life, but a dangerous part of partying, so stay safe!

Well guys, now that you're familiarized with the clientele here, have a good time. And no matter what happens, just remember, you could be partying in Pittsburgh!

1 comment:

Francois Leroux Speedskater said...

Might be one of the top 5 posts in this site's history. I am slack-jawed with awe.