Monday, January 19, 2009

Fuck TV, let's go make a movie



Yeah, that's me. Johnny Drama Chase. More like DJ MomJeans Speedskater. The less popular, less attractive, less-good-at-football brother of FLS, whose Vinny Chase Steelers will probably become the first franchise to win six Super Bowls while my beloved Browns toil away in NFL oblivion.

But this isn't a time for me to mope, or a time to rag on Shittsburgh (oops). FLS has earned the floor for his team's success, and he'll use it later.

Right now, however, I'd just like to inform everyone that I came through on one of my Cavalier predictions and tonight, I will be attending the Lakers-Cavs game at the Staples Center. My red Cavs hat will be donned, my Witness t-shirt will be worn loud and proud, and it's going to be great seeing sports' most glamorous franchise in person for the first time. The NBA is the Hollywood of sports, the most cinematic game we have. The NFL may dominate the TV ratings, but right now, I simply can't bear what it has to offer.

So fuck TV. Let's go make a movie.

No comments: