Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Going to Run a Number Six on You


I will murder you and all you hold dear.

Please learn how to do a proper lolNFL or do not do them at all.

This is a written threat, I will kill you and your family.

Let's see how they stack up: James Walker vs. DJMJ.

James Walker:
--7th degree black belt from Chuck Norris School of Asskickery
--Impervious to Cobra venom
--Body runs on motor oil

DJMJ:
--May or may not be an invalid
--Cannot read
--Distracting facial hair

Yes, I think I'd win, fuckwad.

Ol' James done got pissed off now, best hide the women, because you know what I do to the women.

2 comments:

Cleveland Frowns said...

ummm...we don't get this one. what was the particular offense?

Francois Leroux Speedskater said...

This comment perplexes me, now that I see it days later...elaboration/clarification?