Saturday, January 3, 2009

And LT's 2009 Pusstastic Playoff Injury Is....

"...a detached tendon that connects one of his adductor (groin) muscles to his pubic bone, according to team sources."

Excuse me.......................WHAT?

You know, LT, while you continue to play a giant game of head-pubic-knees-and-toes once the playoffs roll around, some people would kill to be in the playoffs period. MURDER to be in the playoffs. COMMIT RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL GENOCIDE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS. Someone who may even write for this blog. But I'm not gonna tell you who. That would ruin the surprise!

First a toe, then a knee, now it's your loins that will "allow" you to either perform at 50 percent or go camping in your team coat on the sidelines. Between a Rose Bowl obliteration at the hands of USC and a month-long injury to Big Z, the new year has already served me a big helping of "fuck you." The last thing I need is to watch you wuss away in another postseason when I WOULD WATCH THE BROWNS PLAY A PLAYOFF GAME EVEN IF MY EYES WERE BLEEDING SHIT!!!!

Oops, I ruined the surprise.

No comments: