Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Frank Appraisal of Your Looks - 50 Cents

Well howdy-doo, folks. I've stayed away from the blog this week because it's FLS' time to embrace the limelight and make fun of his opponent. I figured I'd swing by real quick and make a pick, because that's what you're looking for, right?

Isn't it obvious? I'm picking the Arizona Cardinals 843-0, which means I'm really picking the Pittsburgh Steelers, because I'm absolutely mortified at the possibility of watching them hoist a record sixth Super Bowl trophy and forcing me to wallow in their filth for another 365 fucking days, not to mention the yinzer bile that'll be spilled all over the blog.

With that in mind, here's a song I just wrote for the Steelers organization and their fans. It's called, "I Hate You Guys."


(Four harmonica notes)

I hate you guys

(Harmonica)

You guys are assholes

(Harmonica)

Especially all of you

(Harmonica)

I hate them the most


There you have it. I'm picking the Steelers, and I'm rooting for the Buzzsaw and some good commercials.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go watch the Cavs chew up Detroit and spit them 12 games back in the standings. God forbid we lose the Pistons on the same day Pittsburgh wins the Super Bowl. Ugh.

No comments: