Saturday, February 28, 2009

DJMJ's sole remaining Browns jersey now defunct

I don't know why I buy Browns jerseys. It's not like whichever injury-prone talent or busted draft pick I choose is going to be with the team past another quadrennial rebuilding stage. If I was a real jersey head, I'd get longsnapper Ryan Pontbriand's No. 64. He's always in the Pro Bowl. That investment would be wise, and therefore totally unbecoming of the Browns.

Anyway, my home No. 80 Kellen Winslow is officially obsolete now that K2 has been traded to Tampa Bay. No jokes about him "soldiering on" or something like that, just utter lament that the only guy on our roster who could catch passes is now catching them for someone else.

Ah well, if the Mangenius and Kokinis feel it's what's best, then we have to let them make their mark. In the meantime, I'm gonna be relaxing this weekend the best way I know how.


The blog is in FLS' hands the next three days. I wonder what chaos I hath just wrought.

No comments: