Sunday, November 23, 2008

The ABCs: Week 12

You know, today's cataclysmic loss to the Houston Texans doesn't have me that upset. It really doesn't. I've come to expect it.

I don't want this blog to become stale, and I'm sure FLS feels the same way. Therefore, you won't be getting any ABCs this week, simply because I can't fill 26 letters without saying the same things I've been saying all season, which are the same things I've been saying all decade.

What do you want me to say? The Cleveland Browns are mostly a bunch of fucktards who either don't have talent or don't care. It's one of the worst-run organizations in all of sports, top to bottom. The fans deserve better. That hasn't changed for years.

Sure, the specifics change from game to game. Today, I could criticize Brady Quinn's benching, or lament Jamal Lewis' fumbles, or verbally lacerate Braylon Edwards, or hope that this was Romeo Crennel's Waterloo. But in the end, it'd be the same broad implications wearing a slightly different outfit.

Thousands of fans left well before the game was over, so I'm going to do the same here. Hopefully the organization will make some constructive changes this week.

For now, I'm going to find something more constructive to do with my time.

No comments: