Friday, September 18, 2009

CD blogger teaches James Walker a lesson

So I got a little hammered Wednesday night and woke up still hammered the next morning, which is why I penned a little paragraph and sent it to ESPN.com AFC North blogger James Walker. Normally I'm not the type of person to write bitchy little e-mails or complain to my senator or shit like that, but it was the alcohol talking.

Anyway, Walker actually led off a post with my diatribe, which concerned the tissue-paper toughness of Steelers fans detailed here. He could have led off with any of the hundreds of messages he gets each day, but it took a well-penned paragraph with truth and justice as its foundation to bat leadoff in this Friday post.

Perhaps we're finally on our way to exposing Steelers fans as cold-blooded pussies! No longer will they be ranked as the best fans in the NFL by sports media outlets!

We can only hope!

No comments: